1. Maid Pure is licensed, insured and bonded and has specialized in providing quality professional cleaning services in MD, DC, DE, PA and Virginia since 2016.
2. We provide all equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client’s instruction (supplied by the client).
3. We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, trustworthy cleaning people that are motivated by company incentives and rewards. The same dedicated crew will clean your home on each visit.
4. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for professional cleaning services in VA, MD, DC and surrounding areas. We inspect our work before leaving the premises. Before & After photos are taken upon arrival and at completion to confirm work performed. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue as soon as possible. Requests received by our office more than 24 hours after the service was provided will be denied.
5. Schedule Changes or Cancellations: Please notify us as soon as possible with any changes or cancellations. Changes must be made within 24 hours before appointment date or fees paid will be forfeited.
6. Deposits & Refunds: Unless you are invoiced monthly, there is a 50% deposit fee due at time of appointment booking and the remaining payment is required upon completion of the cleaning service. You may pay by cashier's check (made payable to Maid Pure), money order, PayPal, Zelle or by credit card. No credit card information is stored electronically. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning. Returned checks are subject to a $25 reprocessing fee. Once your appointment is confirmed, we do not offer refunds and/or service changes unless appointments are canceled due to the fault of Maid Pure.
7. 3rd-Party Bookings: Full payment is due at time of booking using Third-Party Partners such as Groupon, Booksy, Living Social, etc. Appointments are not confirmed until client has been contacted by MP Representative and monies have been verified and processed.
8. Unsafe Conditions: MP Technicians are not able to service locations deemed to be unsafe and put the technicians safety or health at risk. If client's location is deemed "unsafe" after arrival, services will be halted and client will be charged the FULL balance of service - NO EXCEPTIONS. Examples of "unsafe" environments are: weapons and/or drug paraphernalia in viewable sight, construction sites, areas where home improvements are taking place, etc.
9. Damages: The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client and our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.
10. Non-Compete: A fee equal to one year’s cleaning service will be charged to any client who hires an employee of Maid Pure or hires a former employee of Maid Pure within one (1) year following the employee’s last day as an employee of Maid Pure.